HOW YOU CAN HELP
- You can share this web page with friends and colleagues. Just letting more people know about our campaign is a big help.
- You can “like” our Facebook page and share content from it.
- You can also send us an email showing your support for our campaign. Perhaps you’ve had a family member who died in conflict, who should be properly remembered at the memorial site. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively write to: Pat Reid, 10 Braeview, Laurieston, FALKIRK, FK2 9QB
Remember to add your name and address and a contact number. Thank you.
Please note we may share your email/letters with potential funders to show strong community support for our campaign. Please indicate in your letter that you’re happy for us to do this. (And, if you’d rather we didn’t pass on your letters or emails, let us know.)
- You can also give money to the campaign or fundraise for us. Email us at the address above with your details.
- You can also make a donation via our Justgiving page.
All donations – big or small – will help.